Monday, June 27, 2011

The slingshot...

On Friday I received some tragic news that affected the lives of two close friends of mine and changed my plans the last few days. I don't really want to discuss it but it was very stressful and caused me to miss workouts on Friday and Saturday. And then I ate poorly do to stress and situation...no doubt poor excuses.
Friday Calories Burned: 2,533
Saturday Calories Burned: 2,559
Sunday Calories Burned: 2,758 (worked out)

The lesson learned is that the BodyBugg is very sensitive to my activity level. I have averaged burning 2,716 calories per day and have worked out every day except last Friday and Saturday.

On Saturday I went to the Del Mar Fair and had some beers at the International Beer Fest. Afterwards I did the Slingshot (click the link for the video). The film is of me and my wife's cousin's wife. No drunks were hurt in the making of this video - thanks (sort of) to Josh Graybill. The video also illustrates my recent weight situation. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment