Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Birthday America!

I ended my self-imposed lent with a 12 mile bike ride to an open house where I had my first burger in a year! Worth the wait....but now back to reality.

This lent didn't go as well as it could have. I didn't quite kick out the numbers I had hoped in terms of losing weight or burning calories. And I had a couple of days where I strayed. But I have a much better idea of how my diet works - I think I can average under 20% with most of the fat being the preferred unsaturated fat. And I hope I encouraged a few of you to think a bit about heart health. It is the biggest killer with nearly 1/3 of us likely to die from heart disease. So I am signing off and until next year when I hope you will join me again. In the meanwhile do something to improve your chances...see you next June 5th.

Regards,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment